I think that there is nothing more exciting than assisting my clients buy a new Peoria home. I’ve been helping people purchase new homes for almost 25 years, and I still enjoy sitting down and talking with a client about their plans and dreams. Then, I go to work to make that a reality for them. It is a very rewarding experience for me to be part of, and I do my best to make sure it is a great experience for my buyer.
I find that home buyers who invest 20 minutes to meet with me to discuss what it is they are looking for, and allow me to put together a plan based on that information, will save time, money, and frustration.
My number one goal is to find the right Peoria home for you. I have a time-tested process for achieving that goal for you. Once I have a clear understanding of what you want, I can put many resources in play to find you the perfect home.
I have over 20 years’ experience, and I have sources of homes that the average Realtor doesn’t have to pull from. It is possible that your dream home is in my client network – just waiting for you.
Put my experience to work for you. We want to make this an enjoyable experience for you and in the process save you time, money, and stress.
A few points for buyers to consider when buying a home are:
Consider what you are looking for in a new Peoria home.
- How many bedrooms/baths?
- Are there particular neighborhoods and/or school districts that you would like to focus on?
- Style of home?
- Features/amenities: how large a yard, pool, etc.?
Consider your finances before buying.
- What size of monthly mortgage payment fits your budget?
- Your housing payment usually should not be more than 25% of your gross monthly income.
- You may wish to be pre-approved for a home loan before starting to look for a Peoria home.
- Plan for the amount of down-payment that will be required at closing.
When you find a home you like:
- Have the home professionally inspected.
- Request any needed repairs.
- I will help you prepare an offer.
- The closing process usually takes 30 – 45 days to complete.
- You should schedule a walk-through of the home again before closing.
- Obtain a cashier’s check for the down-payment and closing costs.
Contact me today to arrange a no obligation meeting to discuss your real estate needs.