If you have made a decision to sell your Peoria home, selecting the right Realtor for marketing your home is probably the single most important choice you will make. Ultimately, the agent you select will determine if your house sells, and if it does sell, at what price? As a marketing specialist, I pride myself on show-casing all the elements of every property I work with.
What will surprise most consumers is that whether we are in a good market, bad market, or an average market, 90% of real-estate sold in America is still being sold by the top 10% of Realtors.
With over 20 years’ experience, I’ve invested in systems and marketing platforms that produce consistent results for my clients. I don’t promote gimicks that guarantee your home sold in 90 days that other agents often promote.
What I do consistently deliver, however, are contracts for my clients with sales prices that are higher than the market average, and with fewer days on the market. The bottom line is: more money in the pocket of my seller, with less stress and frustration.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing my marketing plan for your property – getting you one step closer to placing that sold sign in the front of your house!
Points for sellers to consider when selling your Peoria home
- Have a pre-sale inspection. A professional real estate inspector can find problems/areas to fix/improve that might hinder the sale of your Peoria home.
- Touch up interior and exterior paint; install new carpet/flooring as needed.
- Trim bushes, keep the lawn mowed.
- Consider having your home professionally staged for showing.
- I will assist you in setting the selling price of your home.
- Consider whether you have time to wait for the best offer, or need a quick sale.
- The selling price is based on: market conditions, neighborhood, condition of the home, and other factors.
- Try to keep your home as clean and uncluttered as possible.
- Attempt to be either absent or inconspicuous during showings.
- You can accept, decline or counter-offer, when you receive one.
- Be aware of the buyer’s timeframe when considering offers.
- Closings take 30 – 45 days, depending on inspections and legal process.